Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas

I am going to finish this year with a final, very appropriate Christmas Quilt.  This cute little quilt was made by my customer Denise and quilted very simply with an all-over design of stars and loops.  I hope you are enjoying your quilt at the moment Denise.


I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, a wonderful festive season and a healthy and happy 2012.  Thank you to my readers for stopping by this year - it has been another wonderful year of quilting.  I am certainly looking forward to the quilts 2012 will bring.


3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you too, Karen! Wishing you a wonderful 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen, wishing you and your family a great Xmas and a
    Fabulous New Year

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments - they will appear shortly.