Friday, May 15, 2015

Birch Trees Quilt

While I may have been somewhat absent from my Blog lately, I have certainly been busy quilting. Today I would like to share a beautiful Bright Birch Trees Quilt pieced by Marg.  Bright Birch Trees is a quilt pattern by Crazy Mom Quilts.


The quilt is made with a range of different coloured solids for the backgrounds which shows the quilting beautifully.  I had a wonderful time quilting Marg's quilt with fern plumes, some feathers and lots of loops.  




Birch Trees Quilt - detail

I think you will agree that this has made for a fun and happy quilt!

I am featuring this quilt in Amy's Blogger's Quilt Festival - Spring 2015.  The Blogger's Quilt Festival is an online quilt festival where bloggers from around the world showcase a quilt.  Once you have had a look here, head on over and take some time viewing the other wonderful quilts.

11 comments:

  1. Your quilting is lovely--really makes the quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always get excited when I see your blog pop up, you always have the best quilts to share with us. This one is a beauty - I love the colours, the layout and of course your wonderful quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely quilt. Your quilting really makes it sing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful quilting detail and great fun quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very interesting quilt. I love the colors, and the quilting is terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This turned out fabulous! Love both the quilting and the design.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's just stunning! Your quilting is fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have this pattern but haven't made it yet. Marg's is inspiring with its great colors and your beautiful quilting.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments - they will appear shortly.